Find your career possibilities
Commercial Data Analyst
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Produce commercial analysis, sales activity dashboard and reporting to the management team accurately
- Interpret sales customer data and identify profit pools
- Evaluate the operational impacts by defining and measuring KPIs to follow up the operational performance from a financial and commercial perspective
- Responsible for data acquisition and maintenance, quality control of local databases
- Filter and clean data, review reports and KPI to locate and correct problems
- Evaluate customer’s needs, market size and market share per segment
- Analyze the company competitive environment and benchmark competitors’ results
- Support Management Team for strategy definition and implementation
- Manage projects to improve customers’ insight collection, usage and effectiveness of sales organization
- Be responsible for initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling of project
- Support SMT to build Power BI Dashboard and tools for daily operation.
- Support on data cleaning & data management .
- Assist Sales Directors on the key processes .
- Carryout excel and power BI related training to the relevant stakeholders
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time by the management
- Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, engineering related study
- SAP, SQL & statistics user , high proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Power BI) , Strong knowledge and experience with reporting, Business Intelligence packages (Business Objects, QlickView, Tableau software...), Project management skill
- Effective communicator. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Minimum 1 working experience of database management and of analysis performed on large data set as Data Analyst
- Candidate who has fully vaccinated and eligible to work in Senai, Johor area will be considered.
- Monthly salary range between RM3,500 - RM5,500 (12month package) + yearly performance bonus