Content Management Executive
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Content Management Executive
Who are we?
Lyreco is a dynamic international company operating in many countries in Asia and Europe, but most importantly we pride ourselves on being a great place to work!
We are looking for a Content Management Executive to join our growing Product Marketing team. This is an ideal role for an individual who is looking for an exciting and challenging role with an international company, with the opportunity to develop their career quickly.
Reporting to the Marketing Communication & Content Manager, you will be involved in our daily activities related to the information about our products that we publish using digital tools and channels. Strong communication skills and creativity will be a key part of this role.
Who are you?
You will work closely with your colleagues from various departments in order to provide the best experience for our customers when they are searching for products and making a purchase from Lyreco. You will mostly focus on our rapidly growing e-commerce site and the digital tools and systems that feed it with data.
To achieve this, you will need to;
- Update and continuously improve our e-commerce site (e-shop)
- Create and manage the publication of product content via content management systems
- Review, collect and improve product content including product descriptions, images, documents, and videos
- Manage company’s social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram, Line, LinkedIn, Corporate Website
- Proofread overall content consistency in e-shop, social media channels, catalogue, and brochures
- Translate documents and contents from English to Thai or Thai to English as needed
- Work closely with various colleagues on various new and exciting digital projects
What do you need?
We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated to learn more about Marketing in Lyreco and would like to develop a career in an international organisation that can offer many opportunities. The successful candidate will receive a comprehensive induction and on the job training, so this role would be suitable for a candidate with two years’ experience in a similar role.
In addition, you will need;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, arts, or any related fields (as a minimum)
- Having at least 2 years of social media and content creation experience
- Be able to work collaboratively with other team members and departments
- Excellent command of both English and Thai languages
- Be able to filter information and compose wording and create impactful but easy to understand content for targeted customers
- Graphic design skill is an advantage