Corporate Strategy Analyst
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Beginning of 2021, we communicated our new strategic plan: GREAT 2026
Having a clear global ambition (5 pillars and 4 enablers to support our sustainable growth) will help all of us to prioritize our actions and resources allocation.
But a strategy is not only a poster on a wall. It’s what we want to achieve and how we will execute it, every day, in all teams, in all countries to deliver to our customers a great working day. And it is mandatory to measure if our key results and roadmaps are in line with our strategic objectives.
As corporate strategy analyst, you’ll analyze & make visible the progress on key pillars of our global strategy and coordinate action plans with different entities.
You’ll report to the Strategy Director, member of the Executive committee of the company.
I measure the progress and analyse the projection on our 5 strategic pillars and 4 enablers. I create a clear dashboard to make it easy to understand for all employees. I Build the quarterly strategic review that will be presented to the executive committee. I Identify the gaps and best practices. I accompany the HQ departments and business units in building / updating their local action plans to tend to the global objective. I Develop and maintain a market & competitor intelligence framework for the business. I participate to the identification of next strategic priorities.
PROFILE, SKILLS, MINDSET
- You have excellent communication skills, and you are totally fluent in English.
- You hold an economic science or business master’s degree. Justify 3 years’ experience in a Big 4 accounting firm or Big 3 consulting (MBB) would be advantageous.
- You have a talent to simplify complex topics
- You can adapt your communication to different populations (customers, employees, shareholders).
- You are curious. For you, traveling and meeting people is an opportunity, not a constraint.
- You have a very high and positive energy and like to deliver value every day.
- You are resilient and take your energy in achieving big things, no matter how difficult the journey is.
- You are Power BI certified. Knowing tableau would be advantageous.
Our headquarters are divided in 3 locations (Marly- France, Gdansk- Poland and Amsterdam-Netherlands). You’ll be based in our French Headquarter (Marly) and you’ll have the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week. You’ll have the opportunity to travel to many different countries (where we have Lyreco subsidiaries) to work with local teams.