Customer Campaigns Executive
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering workplace solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are a people focused and driven business who are currently going through a complex digital transformation.
The Customer Campaigns Executive ensures that very targeted marketing campaigns are implemented with maximum effectiveness and efficiency, and most importantly, are focused on the customer and their needs and behaviour.
Reporting to the Digital & Direct Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our Product Management, and Commercial Data Analysis teams to produce and execute customer focused campaigns, producing measurable commercial results in line with the defined segment & category objectives. You will need to;
• Take responsibility for the development, execution, and measurement of analytically grounded customer centric campaigns designed to increase sales, margin and directly impact customer behaviour
• Ensure marketing campaigns are coherent and complementary in their scheduling.
• Work with measurement dashboards to provide insights and measurable outcomes to marketing campaigns
• Participate in the communication relating to campaigns within the business
You will be analytical in approach, plus also practical in implementation. Respecting deadlines will be an important feature of this role as many other stakeholders will rely on the output from this role. In addition, you will need;
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field (as a minimum)
• Hands on working experience of a Marketing Automation software such as Eloqua
• Strong business mindset for a customer centric approach, with an eagerness to learn
• Detail oriented and highly organised, able to work using own initiative with a strong curiosity for customer behaviour
• Excellent command of both English and Thai languages with strong communication skills in general