Customer Master Data PO
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow. Which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop in the ever-changing world that we live in. Our employees are an essential ingredient to the success of the company, and we are committed to providing a positive, productive and supportive work environment where all employees are valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
In order to provide our customers with the best solutions and experience, Lyreco has to become a more Customer centric & Data driven company. Therefore, Lyreco is looking for a Customer Master Data Product Owner, working in the Customer Data & Governance department and acting as:
- the group reference point for the customer data model
- the Product Owner of the Customer Master data and related applications
To contribute towards the overall mission, your key responsibilities include:
- Maintain and enrich the Customer Data Model vision aligned with the overall business strategy and share this vision
- Identify users' expectations and the benefits the customer master data will bring, gather feedback from users
- Identify the expected features, development and select those that bring the most values or benefits to users to define and plan product releases/versions
- Describe each feature chosen as a User Story
- Understand the Technical Story proposed by the production team (non-functional but essential needs - e.g. Migration of a database version) and Bug Story (bugs identified on the current version)
- Prioritize all Stories within the Customer Master Data Backlog
- Maintain the Customer Master data Backlog and Ensure backlog is visible, transparent to the core team and all major contributors
- Accept or reject Story implemented by the production team by carrying out or organizing the user tests
- Coordinate incident solving liaising with the various experts (IS or business)
- With the support of Data governance and users, ensure and support the quality improvement of the data stored within the customer Master data
- Liaise with and communicate to Customer master data users at Group and Subsidiaries level on Customer master data content, rules, related applications features and roadmap
To deliver on this mission, of course you will need a collaborative and creative mind-set, nevertheless we are also looking for a truly unique character with a pioneering, entrepreneurial and results orientated approach.
Other essential requirements:
- Degree in Science (Bac+5)
- Previous experience in projects or roles related to Master Data Management
- Customer Centric & Data driven culture: familiar with an environment using customers journeys and mixing data analyst, data scientist, data engineers, data steward, devops, web analyst …
- Good understanding of SAP, API principles and usages
- Knowledge around end-user / contact oriented customer data model
- Organization is key: you will be dealing with multiple priorities, so having a structured yet agile approach – with good knowledge of the scrum agile methodology - will be essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you would like to work in an ever evolving and collaborative environment that puts our people at the forefront with the mission of delivering to our customers, then we would love to hear from you.