Data Engineer (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Industrialize data integration, data cleansing, data analytics programs or data management processes. Contribute to the design, development, testing, deployment, performance in production and maintenance of the data-centric software including APIs, cloud-based architectures, libraries, toolbox. Liaise with the Business Analysts, Data Scientists, Analytics specialist or Architects to understand how data needs to be:
- extracted, converted/transformed, loaded and exposed,
- consumed, calculated and updated.
Help the Data Architect to create an overview of the Data Lineage (from data flows, data transformations inside applications). Provide clear documentation of the business rules embedded in the systems and potentially manage or help solving Data Quality issues. Adapt to the central/ spokes’ ecosystem and local context and standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrate the Lyreco values at all times. Excellence, Respect, Agility, Passion
- Very high energy level, stress resistant with positive open mindset
- Commercial experience working in projects in Data Engineering, Big Data and/or Cloud environment using Apache Spark
- Working experience with Cloudera Data Platform is a plus
- For Big Data projects:
- Languages: Java, SQL; Python is a plus
- Big Data & Streaming technologies (Hadoop, Spark…)
- NoSQL Databases (e.g. Hbase, MongoDB…)
Professional skills & abilities
- Business acumen and strategic understanding
- Good communication skills
- Project management (organize and prioritize)
- Analytical and creative, proactive to solve issues
- Fluent business English (written and spoken)