Dev Coach (H/F)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Advocate the use of agile and software engineering best practices
- Proactive mindset to learn, adopt, and lead developpers in new ways of working
- Support IT application teams by helping them on simulation sessions or mentoring project teams for implementing best practices
- Be a change agent with product lines partners
Qualifications and Skills
- First experienced Software Craftsman coach in mentoring teams
- 2+ years proven track record in Tech Lead (with mentoring of developers), preferably in an international environment
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, XP) for software development and DevOps
- Coaching : listening, questioning, building rapport, empathising, summarising and reflecting, unlocking limiting beliefs, staying focused, non-judgemental and open-minded, giving constructive feedback and resisting temptation to tell
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly, fills knowledge gaps, and innovates
- Solid knowledge of JAVA programming practices, strive to write great code that is reusable, flexible, and reliable.
- Knowledge of web services, RestAPI, microservices.
- Knowledge of a frontend framework will be appreciated
- Solid knowledge in building and maintaining DevOps capabilities to support agile product development
- High knowledge and understanding of Software Craftsmanship principles (Clean Code, Clean architecture)
- Strong fundamentals in architecture design patterns
- High knowledge of the agile principles
- Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development & Automated Testing experience
- Fluency in English—verbal and written
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.