Digital Payment Project Leader (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow. Which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop in the ever-changing world that we live in.
Our employees are an essential ingredient to the success of the company and we are committed to provide a positive, productive and supportive work environment where all employees are valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
The group finance operations team is hiring a Digital Payment Project Leader reporting to the Group treasury manager.
- Expert on payment methods, process, compliance and impact on IT/Payment Service Provider systems
- Build the customer payment digitalization road map
- Supervise customer payment methods strategy & implementation
- Lead payment methods projects in collaboration with local subsidiaries, IT experts and other group functions.
- Ensure lean, optimized and standardized payment processes across the group
- Support and train our subsidiaries key contact.
TASK & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Compliance and risk
- Follow-up & alert on new regulations requirements (PCIDSS, etc) and market evolutions.
- Liable for the security of the payment transactions
- Together with the finance operation team, develop and maintain a documentation system of procedures & manuals in line with the group financial strategy, and other compliance law ensuring the right level of internal control and the efficiency in the finance operations departments across the group
Expertise and audits
- Propose adequate customer payment solutions to digitalize the customer experience & the cash collection.
- Conduct subsidiaries reviews/surveys (ensure accuracy & correct application of procedures)
- Produce ad hoc financial analysis and provide expertise on specific topics
- Payment solution product owner for strategic projects like market place
- Coordinate the different stages of a project from the study phase to testing
- Organize change management activities, including training and review of procedures
- Contribute to Treasury and Order to Cash projects
- Select the best provider with appropriate price offer
- Make sure processes are continuously optimized and standardized
- Contribute to a payment customer journey always more frictionless
- Create, follow & improve some reportings (payment KPIs, fraud & authorization rates,…)
- Support the subsidiaries (daily payment activities, understanding of our processes, support on local business projects)
- Be the contact person for the Group Finance project leader for studies and/or projects having an impact on the payment domain
- Support our group internal customers (Customer experience, Customer marketing, Customer care, IT experts) in translating the business process into a compliant payment flow
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Hard skills & experience
- 2 years experience in payment/banking industry
- Minimum 2 years in project management
- Good understanding of payment methods ecosystem
- Good command of English & French is a must
- PSP knowledge is a must
- SAP experience & other technical skills are a plus
- Strong analytical skills paired with the ability to find innovative & compliant ways to solve problems
- Ability to zoom in (Attention to detail) / zoom out (Big picture)
- Negotiation & decision-making
- Leadership & ability to build strong relationship
- Proactive and ability to adapt & evolve into a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills with a positive mindset
"bac +4/5" - Finance master degree or business school
This job requires ability to travel
Car pool possibilities
- Great career opportunities (internal promotion or horizontal mobility)
- Human as a pillar of our strategy
- Home Office policy in place
- Multicultural environment
- Other advantages like nursery, sport association, company canteen