At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
The main purpose of the E-Business Executive is to help manage the document order flow with our customers.
- To work alongside and support the Lyreco sales team to integrate the customer’s messages into Lyreco’s ERP system SAP.
- Regular customer visits - onsite and offsite with Lyreco salespeople
- Understanding the customer’s P2P, e-Procurement strategies, requirements, and willingness to implement the project.
- Incorporating the interests of the business by reducing company operating costs.
- Project managing each implementation from start to finish and successfully implementing each project within the agreed timescales.
- Ensuring efficient ongoing data transmission in all document flows (catalogue / PO / Order Response / Delivery Note / Invoice).
- Providing the functional & technical link between the customer, sales force, 3rd parties and Group IT development teams.
- Liaising with group on specific projects through to testing and reporting on the E-business solution testing/issues, to ensure business as usual.
Other duties include:
- Creation and maintenance of customer’s e-catalogues.
- Provide training with supporting documents to e-Business solutions both internally and to customer.
- Negotiating fees with various marketplaces.
- Understand and deliver (KPIs) related to e-Business and strive to continuously improve them.
- Regularly monitor and update all local and group trackers and tools.
- Supporting on daily queries/requests.
- Continuously develop & drive the e-Business proposition by selling the benefits it brings.