e-Shop Content Management Executive
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Maintaining and improving the look, feel, usability and content of Lyreco’s B2B e-commerce shop front (e-shop)
- Improve the customer’s journey through e-shop’s to enhance the customer experience
- Working collaboratively across an international company to update and continuously improve our e-shop
- Identify priorities and marketing opportunities for new and existing products and categories on e-shop
- Working with the Product Management Teams to prioritize product sell through
- Working on a rolling promotional calendar with the key stakeholders engaging both internal and external contributors
- Dual language content from English to Thai or Thai to English as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing, communication, or any related fields
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Product & Content Marketing field, especially in a digital or online field
- Commercial mindset, up-to-date knowledge of local and global market trends.
- Experience managing e-ecommerce sites and creating on-line content
- Excellent in Thai & English copy writing
- Be able to filter information and compose wording and create impactful but easy to understand content to targeted customers
- Knowledge of Graphic designs is an advantage