Group Marketing Tools & Project Owner (H/F)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Act as project owner or functional leader in cross-functional Group projects Act as functional expert for Marketing teams (Group and local) on business aspects and marketing tools Is responsible for Marketing documentation
Mission #1: Act as project owner or functional leader in cross-functional Group project
Lead or participate as a marketing expert to the development and implementation of cross-functional Group projects impacting Marketing teams:
- Identify and analyze the marketing impacts/needs through functional workshops
Write functional specifications if necessary
- May participate to external supplier tenders, give recommendation to the project leader and to the sponsor on the selection of the tool/supplier and validate the content of the supplier service agreement on the marketing part
- Contribute to the building of the project planning over several months/years
- Attend project team meeting in order to validate and challenge the decisions made and provide other options/solutions when needed
- List and coordinate actions to be carried out by the local teams and make sure that they are completed according to deadlines
- Give a regular status on the progress of each action to the project leader and to the local project team through meetings, written communication or conference calls
- Participate to steering committee (depending on the projects)
- Communicate a regular status on the project to Group and local marketing teams
- Train and coach the users to the new tool or flow through training sessions organized in the subsidiary and remote support
- Support the teams in the change management
- Follow-up of post go-live gaps and bug corrections
- Participate or act as « project leader » for the roll-out on all Group subsidiaries (gap analysis included)
Example of projects: marketing optimization projects to improve marketing team efficiency, integration of new subsidiaries following integrations, marketing category strategy projects, hierarchy update, tools upgrade (SAP, STEP), pricing
Mission #2: Act as functional expert for Marketing teams (Group and local) on business aspects and marketing tools
- In strong collaboration with the Group Marketing Tools & Project Coordinator, be the preferred contact for subsidiaries in the tools usage and associated processes & flows, as part of the marketing catalogue and non-catalogue activities.
- SAP: Expertise on the usage of all SAP transactions necessary for transactional activities (product management, supplier management, purchasing price management, selling price management, promotion management Vistex, etc.), support and consulting on a daily basis.
- Pricing tools: Expertise on the annual pricing policy implementation: training to the process and the pricing tools (pricing simulation, bottom price management tool, SPRJ), recommendations on actions to implement to reach local pricing objectives (margin improvement, specific price reduction, etc.), support and consulting provided all along the pricing period, together with the Group Marketing Tools & Project Coordinator and Group IS department
- Reporting: Expertise on the usage of the reporting tools (BIng, SAP), support and consulting on a daily basis
- STEP: Expertise on the product data management through the user portal, the supplier portal and the workbench, support and consulting on a daily basis
- Be proactive, bringing ideas and proposals for the tools and processes evolutions: define requirement specification and/or design new processes and flows, validate and test solutions provided by Group IS Department and coordinate implementation by communicating to the appropriate teams, and by training them if necessary
- Answer functional questions coming from Group IS Support, and other Group departments (Customer Experience, Supply Chain, Finance, Innovation, Sales)
The tools & project owner is supported by the tools & project coordinator being the first point of entry for questions and support to all countries. It is only when the coordinator needs further analysis and expertise that the tools & project owner is asked to provide guidance to countries.
Mission #3: Is responsible for Marketing documentation
- Write or update user guides, procedures, documents, instructions, commented powerpoints or any training documents when necessary, when new tools or processes are implemented or when existing tools or processes are modified/enhanced.
- Write or update best practices on all marketing activities, together with the local teams
- Ensure the correct usage of tools and the respect of processes via audits during country visits, support the teams with the implementation of corrective actions when necessary, report the non-conformities to the QSS Director.
Education: 4/5 year university level
Professional career: minimum 5 years of experience, ideally in a subsidiary
Tools knowledge: Office Suite, SAP module MM/SD and STEP is an asset
English level: fluent
- Project Management
- Priority management and organization
- Ability to understand technical topics, due to strong interactions with IS teams
- Adaptability, Open-mindedness, Diplomacy
- Ability to motivate and mobilize internal and external stakeholders around a common objective
- Coaching and support of internal customers (including training, hand over and sharing knowledge)
- Ability to animate international meetings/training
- Capability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.