Field Sales Executive - Central London
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
You’re ambitious. You’re hungry and looking to take your next step into a role that excites you and has the potential to set you up for years to come.
Are you interested in a career in sales and looking for a company that will give you the opportunity, and help you grow to meet your ambitions? Perhaps you’re looking to improve your existing career in Sales?
Well worry no more. Because we want to recruit a Field Sales Executive just like you!
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions, and we give you all the training and support to kick start your sales career and help you grow over the years into other senior sales or even your own team leadership roles.
You understand that the hard work must be put in first and we’re looking for self-driven, and tenacious individuals to join our team covering a territory area of Central London.
As a Field Sales Executive covering Central London you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing new business and managing existing accounts within your assigned territory area.
- Developing new relationships with prospective customers through various communication channels and building long lasting relationships with your customers.
- Have the luxury of working remotely, with no office commute - where you will spend most of your time within customer facing scenarios, whether cold calling or visiting existing customers.
- The position reports into an Area Manager who is there to guide and support you to develop your sales skills further. You can expect to have regular 121’s and team meetings.
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable, and very rewarding – your promotions are based on results and we always recognise hard work.
We are changing the way we approach, win, retain and grow business; making the Lyreco customer experience better than ever before and giving you more support, tools and opportunity to succeed. When you operate within a sales and service driven environment, you will love making customers smile day-in and day-out!
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £20,000 - 32,000 Depending on experience, plus an excellent commission scheme, company car, company benefits package and excellent career development opportunities.
Lyreco are always looking to hear from individuals who are passionate to kick-start or further progress their career in sales. If this sounds like the job for you, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team now to see how we can help you get the job, career and reward you deserve.