Field Sales Executive
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Field Sales Executive
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + commission (OTE £18k per annum), company car, laptop, mobile phone
Remote Working - Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our Field Sales Team. We have a position covering Birmingham. As a Field Sales Executive, you will work closely with external customers to deliver an excellent customer experience, as well as growing existing business and securing new business.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Developing new business and managing existing accounts within your assigned territory area.
- Developing new relationships with prospective customers through various communication channels and building long lasting relationships with your customers.
- Have the luxury of working remotely, with no office commute - where you will spend most of your time within customer facing scenarios, whether cold calling or visiting existing customers.
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable, and very rewarding – your promotions are based on results and we always recognise hard work.
The ideal Field Sales Executive candidate will:
- Able to prospect and identify new leads
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be resilient
- Be driven by targets and achieving results
- Hold a current, valid driving licence
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company Car
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted