Field Sales Representative- North Derbyshire
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Job DescriptionPackage Description
Salary of up to £24,000 with an OTE of £7,200 + company car and company benefits package + excellent career development opportunities. (Our bonus structure allows for a potential earning of up to £47,000 inclusive of OTE)
We are looking for driven and talented individuals to join our Small-Medium Business Division as a Field Sales Representative covering areas of North Derbyshire (Matlock,Derby and surrounding areas).No Experience is necessary as full training will be given.
As a Field Sales Representative covering areas ofNorth Derbyshire (Matlock,Derby and surrounding areas),you will need to be self-motivated and results driven or an experienced hunter with a proven track record of winning new business, with the ability to work under pressure.
This is a chance to establish or progress your sales career further within a progressive and forward thinking business. At Lyreco we continually invest into the development of our people and off the back of this, our business continues to evolve. In return for your hard work, we offer a bespoke sales induction and ongoing training, whilst working in a rewarding environment.
We are changing the way we approach, winning, retaining and growing business; making the Lyreco customer experience better than ever before and giving you more support, tools and opportunity to succeed. When you operate within a sales and service driven environment, you will love making customers smile day-in and day-out! Other Field Sales Executive duties include:
- Responsibility for managing and developing business within an assigned territory - areas of North Derbyshire (Matlock,Derby and surrounding areas).
- Relationship building and working with closely with your customers is key to succeed against your sales targets.
- You will be working remotely, with no office to report back to - where you will spend the majority of your time within customer facing scenarios.
- There is administration and reporting involved and you will need to be organised to complete this ‘on the go’ and remotely.
- The position reports into an Area Manager who is there to guide and support you to develop your sales skills further. So, expect to have regular 121’s and team meetings!
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable – your promotions are based on results and we recognise and reward hard work, always.
The Ideal Candidate
If you believe in providing excellent customer service, love relationship building, are driven to achieve results, whilst effectively managing your workload – then this may be the opportunity for you! We are open to hearing from individuals who are passionate to kick-start or further process their career in sales.
The ideal locations for this role are North Derbyshire (Matlock,Derby and surrounding areas) and surrounding areas.
About The Company
If you thought the world of Office and Workplace Solutions was limited to paper and pens… think again!
Whatever customers need, Lyrecoprovide; from furniture to files, notebooks to napkins, hot drinks to highlighters or paperclips to print solutions – we can help.