Group Business Analyst (F/H) CDI
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Be the business partner for 1 or 2 Group departments on any financial topics
- Manage and follow a portfolio of subs
- Manage some transverse Controlling topics / projects / process
Be the business partner for 1 or 2 business department for any financial topics
- You will be the Finance reference person for one or several Group SMT for the financial follow up of their operational area. Your role is to give the best possible support to the managers to assist them in the comprehension or their activity/performance, in the modelization of the evolutions of their business and in the financial evaluation of their main projects.
- More concretely, you will be the reference person of the Global Accounts division, gathering all the international customer contracts of the Group, working in business partnership with the Global Accounts Director.
- You will also be the reference person for the analysis of the performance of Corporate Accounts.
Manage and follow a portfolio of subsidiary
- Follow the financial results of subs, analyze their performance and review their budget
- Is the single point of contact of local Business Analysts for any type of questions related to tools, budget or reporting
- Build and animate training to local Business Analysts
- Share best practices with local business analysts on all relevant topics
- Travel with Zone Managing Director and attend to Business Reviews
- Is able to explain the performance of the subs and follow action plans
Manage some transverse Controlling topics / projects / process
- Budget process and tool
- Reporting process and tools
- Manage Group consolidated reportings
Qualifications and Skills
- Finance acumen
- Strong Analytical skills
- Go beyond the analysis with an ability to think out of the box
- Very good communication and presentation (verbal and writing)
- Aptitude to conduct discussions and debates and challenge
- Sense of confidentiality and objectivity
- Fluent English
- Expert in the use of Excel
- Already familiar with BI tools (QlikView, PowerBI…) and SAP (will be a plus)
- Business trip (25%)
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.