Group Customer Experience Director (F/H)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
At Lyreco, we are pioneers in delivering sustainably what any workplace needs, so its people can focus on what matters most. Which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop in the ever-changing world that we live in.
As part of the evolving journey to provide our customers with the best solutions and experience, we are looking for a Group Customer Experience Director to create and drive our omni-channel customer experience, including specific responsibility for customer journeys & ecommerce. This role will report into the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and be part of the CCO team, and is based in Marly, France.
IN A NUTSHELL
Responsible to make sure the voice of the customer and its journey is at the centre of any decision taken in terms of group process.
Also responsible to drive a team to build and deliver the on line experience.
IN MORE DETAIL
Define & implement GLOBAL Customer Journeys
- Collect customer feedback & market insights:
- Define & deliver an overall “voice of customer” programme, to be rolled out in all countries: client satisfaction score, qualitative & quantitative, online & offline surveys, etc.
- Ensure roll out in the countries, reporting back into an overview for global monitoring.
- Provide specific insights linked to new products or services being envisaged or launched.
- Define relevant acquisition, retention, or loyalty customer journeys:
- Determine the omni channel customer touchpoints (print, digital) and work on overall briefing to other services involved (Customer Care, Sales, drivers)
- Define customer segments to be targeted (score, segment and/ or industry) with the support of data scientists, & promotions to be used if needed to support these.
- Deliver generic customer journeys for local implementation via Eloqua (group marketing automation tool)
- Follow through on results & feedback with the countries so all can adjust If needed.
- Manage a team of 3 people: a Customer Experience manager, with a Campaign Automation Manager & a Voice of Customer manager.
Build and deliver a good performance of the digital channels
- Liaise with counterparts in group to identify how the digital channels (essentially Lyreco bespoke WebShop) can help deliver the best customer journey possible.
- Build & deliver the current ecommerce platform’s roadmap, in close link with the countries but also with global IT teams and other business needs (eg logistics, sales, product marketing), considering interdependencies.
- Ensure follow-up of key KPIS and leads generated online
- Communicate progress & animate an international community of digital counterparts in the countries.
- Manage a digital team of 10 people, which covers project managers, as well as leads on SEO, traffic, search, design, etc.
Cultivate a customer driven approach
- Work jointly with Sales, Customer Service, Product Marketing and Logistics teams to ensure coherence and collective alignment on customer journeys implemented – this will be key to ensure adoption of a customer centric approach on all levels.
- Push & use client feedback (verbatim & engagement metrics) to the CCO team & group, as support to deliver a better customer journey.
- Animate the CX community in the 15 Lyreco “countries & support local initiates to be shared with counterparts in other countries
- You are passionate about customer experience
- You have significant experience in all marketing levers, particularly in strategic and digital marketing (audience acquisition, web analytics, etc.)
- Your leadership and your sense of diplomacy give you the ability to motivate and federate your team and bring together other teams in the realization of a common project. Strong management experience (direct or transversal) is an essential prerequisite.
- You are experienced in leading and coordinating the function across several Group departments and countries.
- Fluent English essential.
- International experience is an asset for this position.
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.