Group L&D Manager (F/H)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
At Lyreco, we are pioneers in delivering sustainably what any workplace needs, so its people can focus on what matters most. Which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers, and business continue to grow and develop in the ever-changing world that we live in.
As part of our People Enabler withing GREAT 26, we are looking for a Learning & Development Manager.
AT A GLANCE
- Reporting to the Group P&C Director you will build, implement & facilitate the Lyreco Academy to help Lyreco people to develop their competencies and knowledge. You will help Lyreco succeed by training and developing its people.
- Develop and implement learning strategies and programs (both outsourced and in-house).
- Design e-learning courses, development plans & thematic workshops.
- Build and coordinate the L&D catalogue (Sales & Marketing programs, peer to peer Safety knowledge, change management, Digital programs, leadership, etc.)
- Develop and manage individual development plans for key talents.
- Design, build and lead IMD program for Top Management.
- Define, build and execute VIE project.
- Build and implement an attractive Young Graduate Program.
- Evaluate regularly individual and organizational development needs
- Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, mentoring, online training)
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through training
- Facilitate the L&D community
- Manage budgets and relationships with vendors and consultants
- Solid experience in building Corporate Academy.
- Proven experience as an L&D Manager, Training Manager or similar
- Current knowledge of effective and innovative learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Sharp business acumen
- Sales & pricing experience is a plus !
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow.
- Team spirit
- Results oriented
- Change management
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to influence across the organization
- High working capacity
- Fluent in English essential
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.