Group Product (UX/UI) Designer
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
You are going to work in the Lyreco design team that has the mission to create accessible, easy-to-use, pleasurable, meaningful and sustainable digital products and services.
Your main mission will be to create design solutions to improve the online experience mainly in the e-commerce domain.
To be successful in this role, you must work customer and design driven, have experience or at least understand design methodologies such as Design Thinking, Lean UX and Agile, work with design systems and design software, in particularly Figma. A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile/ responsive projects and explains your design process.
- Participate to user and desk research to identify problems, opportunities and discover market best practices and learnings
- Work closely with service designers, design researchers or behavioural (data) analyst to create informed designs
- Gather and evaluate design requirements in collaboration with product owners, business stakeholders, customer experience team and managers
- Ideate and conceptualise on solutions and drafting wireframes according to the interfaces per experience
- Design low-fidelity mockups and high-fidelity interactive prototypes
- Design or support user tests and experiments
- Iterate and conduct adjustments based on user feedbacks
- Design and build on brand user interfaces based on design principles and the design system
- Support implementation and work in or closely with the Agile teams
Profile, Skills & Mindset
5+ years of experience in product (UX/UI) design in a competitive digital sector with a proven track record in achieving results. We are looking for a candidate with following mindset & skills:
- Curious and constantly on the lookout for best practices (Competitors, high performing platforms, market and UX trends).
- Creative and imaginative. Can think outside of the box and has solid ideation skills.
- Concerned with building digital products and services that reduce our environmental impact.
- Customer and design driven. Advocate for the user needs and values.
- Eye for detail: can design on brand, pixel perfect and is concerned with the consistence of flows and interfaces.
- Can analyse complex situations in a rapidly changing environment and determines priorities.
- Pragmatic and result-oriented.
- Considers (web) technical feasibilities and is proactive in gathering feedback from a technology perspective.
- Flexible by mind, open for feedback, proactive, solid communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, Lean UX and agile methodology.
- Knowledge of (interactive) prototyping tools and design systems best practices: Figma (library, auto-layout and variants).
- Knowledge of user testing tools such as Maze, Lookback, Usability Hub, etc.is a plus.
- Fluent English both in verbal and written communication, French is a plus.
- Has a portfolio of design projects.
- Wants to work on location Marly (France) or Brussels (Belgium).