Group Sustainability Project Coordinator (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
At Lyreco, Sustainability has been a very high focus for years.
With our new Global Strategy, (GREAT26), we increased even more the ambition for Lyreco to become a sustainable company. Planet, People and Progress are key focus to keep delivering to our customers “A GREAT WORKING DAY”.
Among other big commitments, we want to reach 90% of sales made by sustainable products and services in 2026 & to tend to carbon neutrality in 2026 (Neutrality on scope 1 and 2 + push our suppliers to have reduction targets on scope 3).
As Group Sustainability Project Coordinator, you’ll have to follow a portfolio of projects. Your main responsibility will be to clarify the vision of each project to internal stakeholders and ensure actions are taken concerning the measure of the sustainability progress. You’ll report to the Group Head of Sustainability.
MY RESPONSIBILITIES AS GROUP SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT COORDINATOR
1. I collect sustainability data from all countries to measure the progress.
2. I build a clear sustainability dashboard in order to provide live and transparent kpi to all stakeholders about our sustainability progress.
3. I provide content to communications teams to build transparent communication about our sustainability progress, including the coordination of our annual Sustainability Report.
4. I lead every year several assessments and follow up with actions to progress our score (Ecovadis, CDP, Circulytics for now).
5. I study the existing landscape of certifications and reporting methodologies and select the ones resonating the most with our sustainability strategy and our customer’s needs (GRI, BCORP etc).
PROFILE, SKILLS & MINDSET
· You are totally fluent in English and are able to write high quality content.
· You are meticulous: you can’t accept a typo in a report!
· You are highly collaborative and know how to work with cross-functional teams.
· Your organisation skills help you to be very efficient, even working on several projects at the same time.
· You have a proven track record for measuring the progress, creating dashboards etc.
· You have a sustainability background and are passionate about contributing to the progress of a large organisation.
· You can demonstrate very strong skills in Excel, Power BI would be a must.
· You are very agile when it comes to learning new tools / using new platforms.
Our headquarters are divided in 3 locations (Marly- France, Gdansk- Poland and Amsterdam-Netherlands). You must be based in one of these 3 locations, and you’ll have the possibility to work remotely up to 2 days a week. You’ll have the opportunity to travel to many different countries (where Lyreco has operations) to work with local sustainability teams.