Group Treasury Project Leader (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
The group finance operations team is hiring a Group Treasury Project Leader reporting to the Group Treasury Manager.
- Contribute to the cash sustainability to support Lyreco in his development
- Responsible for the second level of signature (A signature) on external payments
- Expert on treasury activities: cash, risks and bank relationship management and transfer pricing compliance
- Perform cash management analytical reviews
- Lead treasury projects in collaboration with local subsidiaries, IT experts and other group functions.
- Ensure lean, optimized and standardized treasury processes across the group
- Act as a key business partner for our subsidiary’s key contacts.
TASK & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Compliance and risk
- Group exchange risk exposure expert able to recommend hedging solutions (13 currencies in the scope),
- Follow-up & alert on new regulations requirements (Transfer pricing, SEPA, EMIR…) and propose alternatives,
- Liable for the security of the Treasury Management transactions as well as bank authorizations,
- Ensure the legal and tax compliance of treasury transactions (treasury agreements, transfer pricing, intercompany loans & deposits, etc…),
- Together with the finance operations team, validate the documentation system of procedures & manuals in line with internal and external requirements.
Expertise and audits
- Manage group cash position for the whole Group. Functional perimeter covers more than 50 legal entities in 25 countries,
- Guarantee the cash management process (Investment internal /external, year-end operations, etc)
- Deploy, support & upgrade treasury tools like the payment gateway, Swiftnet with banks, Treasury Management System (TMS),
- Conduct subsidiary’s reviews (ensure accuracy & correct application of procedures),
- Lead integration project of new acquired entities,
- Produce ad hoc financial analysis and provide expertise on specific topics.
- Participate to the optimization of the group cash position & financial result,
- Produce qualitative cash reportings and recommend actions to help decision making process for Finance, Top Management and Shareholders,
- Make sure that procedures are lean, optimized and standardized.
- Involved in relationship with our external partners: Banks, Service bureau, Investments Advisor, Auditors, Financial data provider, Fintechs, …
- Act as a key business partner for local teams by supporting the treasury projects, ensuring proper prioritization and developments by collaborating with Finance peers, Marketing, IT experts, supply chain, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Hard skills & experience
- 5 years’ experience in a central treasury department, including transfer pricing, investing & financing, hedging experience
- Good understanding of corporate treasury
- Minimum 2 years in leading projects
- Ability to read & understand financial statements & ratios (including bank & economix)
- Good command of English & French is a must
- SAP & TMS (Treasury Management System) experience is a plus
- Experience in consulting firm is a plus
- Strong analytical skills paired with the ability to challenge, find innovative & compliant ways to solve problems
- Ability to zoom in (attention to detail) / zoom out (big picture)
- Leadership & ability to build strong relationship
- Proactive and ability to adapt & evolve into a multicultural environment
- Good communication skills with a positive mindset
"Bac +4/5" - Finance master degree or business school
This job requires ability to travel
Car pooling is possible
Home office internal policy is in place