HR Communication Intern
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
As part of the Lyreco Management HR Team in an international environment, you will be in charge of producing and improving HR related content on our communication platforms in line with the Lyreco brand image.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL WORK ON:
- Improving Lyreco Management’s overall employee communication tools: onboarding communication kit, weekly newsletter, welcome kits for our new employees in Marly, Gdansk and Amsterdam.
- The production of content in English for Lyreco Management employees worldwide for all our internal communication channels: small focus on some teams, other internal communication tools.
You will work closely with the Lyreco Management HR Director and the Group Communications Team.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with different profiles.
- You like learning and you are passionate about internal communication, HR - and its challenges.
- You are autonomous and like to take initiatives.
- You are preparing a master's degree in communication.
- You are proficient in English.
- You are familiar with Premiere pro.
- Knowledge of other Adobe software is a plus.
If you answered yes to all these questions, then we're a good fit!
5 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN US:
- A salary above the legal minimum.
- Regular monitoring by your manager (monthly, quarterly and annual interviews).
- Access to the company restaurant.
- A Welcome Pack, to reduce your waste and protect our planet.
- Actions in favour of work/life balance (company concierge service, sports associations, carpooling platform, etc.).