HR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (F/H)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
At Lyreco, we are pioneers in delivering sustainably what any workplace needs, so its people can focus on what matters most. Which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers, and business continue to grow and develop in the ever-changing world that we live in.
As part of our People Enabler withing GREAT 26, we are looking for a HR Development Manager.
AT A GLANCE
Reporting to the Group P&C Director, the HR Development Manager will promote Lyreco Culture and Values & will deliver an Excellent Employee Experience by developing innovative & effective HR processes in all countries (attractiveness, engagement, talent identification, talent retention, succession planning, SIRH, performance culture, etc.).
- Drive our organization-wide talent management and development initiatives (including talent pipeline, retention, career paths & mobility).
- Foster a healthy workplace that helps Lyreco achieve our business objectives .
- Develop and execute Lyreco Culture framework.
- Promote a strong performance culture.
- Reinforce Lyreco Attractiveness.
- Review and improve our Onboarding & Outboarding processes.
- Develop and implement Workday with an Employee Experience approach.
- Drive an employee engagement strategy following the Great Engagement Survey.
- At least five-year experience in HR Development (attractiveness, talent management, succession planning, engagement, corporate culture)
- Master in HR or business school with Human Resources option.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources tools (e.g. Workday)
- Team spirit
- Results oriented
- Change management
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to influence across the organization
- High working capacity
- Fluent in English essential
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.