Inside Sales Representative
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Salary: Up to £24k per annum + monthly commission
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Are you a proactive and customer-oriented individual looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in sales? Join our vibrant team at Lyreco as an Inside Sales Representative and take charge of building strong business relationships while driving new business sales.
As an integral part of our team, you'll be working in a dynamic office-based environment, engaging with customers daily to conduct business reviews and create value at every interaction.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities:
· Effectively manage and develop a customer base in order to exceed set targets.
· Providing customers with bespoke solutions and supporting them to deliver the best customer experience.
· Accelerating account spend and looking for opportunities to add products to customers purchasing behaviour.
· Actively apply knowledge of Lyreco’s workplace solution propositions, including structure and service offerings and product promotions to add value to the customers experience.
· Ensuring all customers within your section of the client database receive regular contact in line with business expectation and that the customer continue to spend with us whilst within our area of responsibility.
· Ensuring wherever possible we are capturing the customers complete spend of workplace solutions and workplace products, using all the reports, promotions, and information available to us to achieve that aim.
· To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales.
· To liaise with the Inside Sales Team Leader on pertinent account issues.
· To be responsible for the accurate maintenance of the account record in CRM at all times.
Requirements for an Inside Sales Representative:
· Previous experience in a telephone based environment (preferable, not essential).
· Enthusiastic about sales and able to maintain high standards and a positive attitude throughout the day.
· Target driven, self-motivated and hungry to exceed your KPI’s and to earn commission.
· Ability to work well with others as part of a team as well as independently.
· Excellent communicator who builds successful business relationships with customers and colleagues.
· Adaptable and empathetic communicator, able to assess customer needs effectively and gain peoples ‘buy in’.
· Strong active listening skills with a strong ability to overcome objections and remain positive throughout customer interactions.
· Reliable and determined in attitude, assesses own performance and strives to exceed.
· Be humble, hungry and display emotional intelligence.
Lyreco is more than just a workplace; it's a place where you can grow and thrive. We believe in nurturing a culture that values its people and encourages everyone to achieve their full potential. By joining Lyreco, you'll be part of an energetic and fun environment that offers numerous opportunities for career advancement. We offer:
· Clear career pathways and outstanding development programs to support your growth.
· An excellent commission scheme to reward your sales achievements.
· Company Pension to secure your future.
· Life assurance for added peace of mind.
· 23 days of annual leave, increasing with tenure, plus Bank Holidays.
· Free onsite parking for your convenience.
· On-site canteen providing free meal choices
· Employee discount scheme to enjoy various perks.
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) for well-being support when needed.
Developing your skills is our absolute passion. Our in-depth training programme will provide you with all the training, support, and skills you need before you speak with your first customer. We offer continuous support and training throughout your career and offer progression opportunities to constantly develop your skillset and knowledge.
At Lyreco, we embrace diversity and inclusion across all aspects of our organization, valuing our staff, customers, suppliers, and the local community. We prioritize the well-being of our employees and are committed to the sustainability of our environment.
Take the next step in your career and be part of our dynamic team. If you're ready to embrace a challenging yet rewarding role, apply now for the Inside Sales Representative position at Lyreco!
Lyreco prides itself on being an inclusive employer. We value and celebrate equality in opportunities, and we welcome applications from people who reflect the diversity of our communities.