Key Account Manager - Existing Business
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
RETAINING EXISTING CUSTOMERS – SALES DEVELOPER
- Visiting accounts at a frequency agreed by line manager to ensure good trading relationship with customers
- Increasing the spend by product penetration and managing the margin of accounts responsible
- Work closely with all internal stakeholder to ensure full customer satisfaction by providing Lyreco standard service level
- Participating in customer tender process in order to win more product category
- Working closely with Corporate Inside Sales Executive to identify business opportunities and ensure effective follow up
- Bring the customer spend to 100% of contractual compliance
- Update CRM on activity and opportunity progress
- Functional coordination with the International Account Manager to respect global agreement conditions
- Any other adhoc tasks assigned to you by the manager.
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW CUSTOMERS
- You will be in charge of the implementation of newly won customers (From accounts ‘ creation to user’s training)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Meticulous / organized with good project management skills
- Goal and results- oriented with good attitude and discipline
- Strong Negotiation skills, Communication and Persuasion
- Strong analytical skills
- Over 3 year of relevant experience in B to B or Service based Sales serving corporate account portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Good written & spoken English skills
Only candidate eligible to work in Singapore will be consider and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. .