Key Account Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Key Account Manager
Area Covering : Midlands & North
The salary on offer is up to £38k (DOE), OTE of £55k, Car & Corporate benefits package which includes, Private Healthcare, Lifestyle Benefits etc. with excellent routes for career progression.
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors.
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Commercial Sector Corporate Sales Division, covering the Midlands/North area. Your role will be to manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. Developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of categories ensuring year on year growth.
As a Key Account Manager your key duties include:
- Ensuring the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Developing successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining a value added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identifying key areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire ‘Workplace Solution’ within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through re-tendering processes and secure fixed term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
- To comply with Company Quality, Health and Safety, Environmental and other policies, procedures and standards.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
The ideal Key Account Manager for this role will:
- Demonstrate commitment and motivation to achieve goals
- Demonstrate self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- Previous Account Management or Sales Account Management experience
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.