Key Account Manager
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
RETAINING EXISTING CUSTOMERS – SALES DEVELOPER
- Visiting accounts at a frequency agreed by line manager to ensure good trading relationship with customers
- Increasing the spend by product penetration and managing the margin of accounts visited
- Work closely with all internal stakeholder to ensure full customer satisfaction by providing Lyreco standard service level
- Participating in customer tender process in order to win more product category
- Working closely with Corporate Inside Sales Executive to identify business opportunities and ensure effective follow up
- Bring the customer spend to 100% of contractual compliance Update CRM on activity and opportunity progress
- Functional coordination with the International Account Manager to respect global agreement conditions
- Any other adhoc tasks assigned to you by the manager.
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW CUSTOMERS
- You will be in charge of the implementation of newly won customers (From accounts ‘ creation to user’s training)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATION:
- Meticulous / organized with good project management skills
- Goal and results- oriented with good attitude and discipline
- Strong Negotiation skills, Communication and Persuasion
- Strong analytical skills
- Over 3 year of relevant experience in B to B or Service based Sales serving corporate account portfolio.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Good written & spoken English skills
- Driving license if possible
- Only fully vaccinated candidate eligible to work in Singapore will be considered. We will only contact shortlisted candidate directly.
Salary range offer $3500 - $4500 (basic + fix allowance) + Commission