At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Experience in Marketing Assistance or Merchandising or any related.
- Maintain data in ERP system (SAP) and enhanced together with Product Content Team to ensure they always accurate and up to date.
- Assist Product Marketing Manager to source and manage products under responsibilities on the assign product categories.
- Involving in review and listing product assortment on a support to Product Marketing Manager.
- Coordinate with other teams and departments to ensure that all product data are well communicated and follow the process of listing and delisting products.
- Coordinate with other teams and departments as well as suppliers to run a marketing campaign on responsible categories including setup promotion in SAP (Vistex).
- Involving in collect marketing contribution which agreed in Commercial Agreement by both parties
- Regularly monitoring and tracking Supplier Service Level and communicate to suppliers
- Prepare assigned Business report for support Product Marketing Team
- Work & report directly to Product Marketing Director
- Bachelor Degree or higher in any related fields
- **2-3 years in direct experiences in buying, merchandising, sourcing, purchasing, category management from retail business or B2B.
- Proactive, initiative, and work well under high pressure
- Multi-tasked person with result-oriented
- Good Attitude to collaborative with related department
- Good command of Thai and English and computer literary, preferable in Excel