Mid Market Sales Representative - Central London
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Area Covering : Central London
£30,000 - £35,000 (Depending on Experience), plus commission, travel allowance, mobile phone, laptop, healthcare etc.
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to work as a Sales Representative within our existing mid-market business covering the Central London area. The role of this Mid-Market Sales Representative will involve the consistent achievement of sales and margin targets through retaining and growing a defined customer base
As a Mid-Market Sales Representative / Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships and accounts effectively (new wins will be transferred to you on a regular basis)
- To maintain and grow existing business accounts
- To have margin discussions as and when needed
- Regular customer visits to create and deliver account development plans
- To implement and launch new accounts as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of achieving sales and margin targets
- Demonstrate and provide evidence of selling skills to grow existing business
- Excellent customer awareness and ability to build excellent working relationships with our existing customer base
- Able to sell and negotiate at all levels within an organisation
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Be able to analyse data to identify potential within an existing client
- You are required to hold a full driving licence
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company Car
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.