At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Managing IS Desktop Support
- Working closely with Lyreco's Global, MIS Communities
- Overseeing the use of technology throughout an organization, including its development and implementation.
- Managing the support for the computer hardware environment, telecommunication equipment, infrastructure and maintenance contracts.
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and problem-solving skills.
- University degree in information technology or equivalent
- Prior experience in IT support such as network, PCs, Microsoft Servers and SAP
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Thai