Business Development Manager (PPE) - North
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Business Development Manager (North
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with PPE Sales Experience to join our Mid-Market Sales Team here at Lyreco. If you have experience with developing existing accounts, whilst also having a strong track record with winning new business, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities are:
- Identify new leads and prospects to promote our Safety profile and win new accounts within the PPE sector
- Work with Account Managers to develop, manage, and analyse the PPE Pipeline for your allocated area
- Consistently achieve defined sales and margin targets through winning and implementing spend in PPE (customer size 150-500 employees)
- Attend in-person customer-facing meetings at least 4 days a week
The ideal Business Development Manager will:
- Solid experience in identifying new leads and prospecting, promoting a Safety profile and winning new accounts within the PPE sector, with at least 3 years PPE experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of winning and developing business in a PPE customer-facing sales environment
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability, with good commercial acumen.
- Confident ability to handle and present commercially viable quotes and proposals
- Efficient communicator, both verbally and written
- A good degree of computer literacy with strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Have the ability to travel 5 days a week
Lyreco are the market leader in Workplace Solutions and specialise in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally, across a variety of sectors.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Excellent Commission Structure
- 23 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance (after completion of one years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car specific to role
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Retail Vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Discounted gym memberships
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.