Nespresso New Business Development Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
You are passionate about coffee... Savvy, Ambitious and Hardworking. You are looking to start or continue your sales career, but the latest opportunity has not come fast enough. The likelihood is you are busting to get your next win! But you are being held back. You demand that bigger challenge from yourself and the potential customers that awaits your call.
Well, here’s your chance…
We have a vacancy for a New Business Development Manager to join our Nespresso Team! You will be responsible for you prospect database along with , hunting potential customers who you should be winning and being part of a successful sales team, with a pro-active mindset to actively seek out new opportunities in the market on a daily basis.
You will need to demonstrate your capabilities in organisation skills, proactive prospecting, a strong closer and team player. You will need to be Tenacious, Professional, Tough and Savvy. You will need a determined personality, along with strong social skills. You will possess good analytic skills and a tertiary education would be an advantage but not entirely necessary.
You will love;
- Getting appointments and winning new business
- You want to be in front of the customer and not in front of the laptop
- Actively seeking out new opportunities in the market on a daily basis
- Being self-Motivated and eager to learn
- Showcasing your growing experience in B2B sales
- Proving your expertise in hunting for new business opportunities and closing them
- Exceeding budgets and targets through your gritted and determined approach
- Developing your skillsets, whilst demanding the number 1 position in your team
We would love to give you;
- A competitive remuneration package
- The ability to make your reputation in B2B sales globally acknowledged (we are a $3 billion international company)
- Huge career and growth opportunities
This role is field based and covers the territories of:
Liverpool, Chester, Warrington, Wigan and Llandudno
Work in a fun and lively environment with a clear and direct management team! You will be a key member of the team and report into the Sales Manager. This is an incredible opportunity for an outstanding person; if you believe this is YOU, don’t hesitate to apply now.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
CVs from agencies will not be accepted.