New Business Development Manager - Exeter
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
You are hungry for that next sales position. You have successfully proved your worth in your current sales position and want that next promotion. You have graduated from the school of hard knocks working for or have worked for a direct Sales B2B Company. The likelihood is you are busting to get your next win! But you are being held back. You demand that bigger challenge from yourself and the potential customers that awaits your call. But the opportunity isn’t coming fast enough.
Well here’s your chance…
We have a vacancy for a New Business Development Manager covering Exeter. No! we have a vacancy for a HUNTER! Hunting potential customers who you should be winning and being part of a successful sales team. You will be responsible for you prospect database along with contributing towards the P&L of your sales team. You will need to demonstrate your capabilities in organisation skills, proactive prospecting, a strong closer and team player. You will need to be Tenacious, Professional, Tough and Savvy. You will need a determined personality, along with strong social skills. You will possess good analytic skills and a tertiary education would be an advantage but not entirely necessary.
You will love;
- Getting appointments and winning new business
- You want to be in front of the customer and not in front of the laptop
- Actively seeking out new opportunities in the market on a daily basis
- Being self-Motivated and eager to learn
- Showcasing your growing experience in B2B sales
- Proving your expertise in hunting for new business opportunities and closing them
- Exceeding budgets and targets through your gritted and determined approach
- Developing your skillsets, whilst demanding the number 1 position in your team
We would love to give you;
- A competitive remuneration package. (Base salary £30-35K + lucrative commission scheme)
- The ability to build your reputation in B2B sales. We are a Multinational and Multibillion € business-globally acknowledged (we have a group turnover of over €2b)
- The satisfaction of watching your career excel under the right leadership
- The ability to develop your skillsets through a comprehensive development program
Work in a fun and lively environment with a clear and direct management team! You will be a key member to the team and report to the Sales Manager. This is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to achieve “outstanding” status, if you believe this is YOU, don’t hesitate to apply now.