At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Lyreco specialises in Workplace Solutions and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Payroll Specialist to join our evolving and growing team. This Full time, Fixed Term Contract is well suited to an experienced Payroll specialist with exposure to Payroll systems, i.e. Sage Payroll/ SD Worx and well used to ensuring compliance to HMRC.
The role will ensure that the Lyreco UK & Ireland payrolls are completed in an accurate and timely manner each month and Lyreco will help you achieve your goals by continuous professional career development.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Dealing with complex queries and payroll.
- Driving process and system improvement across the payroll function
- Processing payroll from end to end
- Carrying out statutory calculations
- Managing starters and leavers
- Supporting with processing month end payroll
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in payroll
- Able to do manual payroll calculations including P11d
- Microsoft excel knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team, in the office or from home.
About the company
Lyreco is a dynamic and forward-thinking market leader, offering Workplace Solutions to businesses across all sectors. We are a very people focused and driven business who are currently going through considerable business transformation and growth.