PPE Business Development Manager (Edinburgh)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
You’re ambitious. You’re hungry and looking to take your next step into a role that excites you and has the potential to set you up for years to come.
You’re interested in improving your existing career in PPE Sales and we can help you grow to meet your ambitions and career goals.
At Lyreco we specialise in providing workplace supplies to businesses globally and have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager within our PPE Sector, to join us as part of wider SMB Sales Division covering Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Newcastle.
Offering a salary of up to £35,000 (DOE), £47,000 OTE, Car/Allowance, Mobile Phone & Laptop.
We are expanding our specialist PPE teams to support our customers and SMB sales division further and are looking for passionate and knowledgeable individuals to help us achieve this. You will have fantastic interpersonal skills, as being able to motivate and share your knowledge of PPE products and sector will be key.
- Working strategically, to help prospect and win high profile business accounts with the PPE category across from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
- Identifying vertical market opportunities for the PPE proposition.
- Meet with customers to seek out full product requirements and suggest pricing strategies with customers as required.
- Stay fully up to date with the marketplace and competitor products.
- Support Sales Reps on client visits and creating optimal solutions for customer proposals.
- Support and develop Sales Reps knowledge through training and support sessions and being the key point of contact for specialist area.
The Ideal Candidate
Key attributes & skills required for the role are;
- Experience and excellent knowledge of the PPE sector/marketplace, preferably within a business development environment is essential.
- Can demonstrate excellent technical knowledge of products and commercial exposure within the sector.
- The ability to build relationships and negotiate with internal and external contacts including; Facilities Managers, Purchase Managers. Suppliers etc.
- Organising and managing time effectively, the role will involve working across multiple projects.
- Advisory in approach towards the customer, considering all possible issues and creating the right solution.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills – ability to deal and network at all levels up to board.
We look for progressive individuals that strive to provide the best service possible and want to further their career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. If you would be interested in an opportunity like this, then we would like to hear from you.