Pricing & Marketing Tools IS Manager (H/F)
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
He/she manages and coaches one or more internal (and external) teams. He/she sets individual objectives to meet the objectives set by the company. He/she is responsible for ensuring that his/her team complies with the Group's quality and safety rules and policies.
He/she coordinates the technological watch in relation to his/her field of application.
APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Leads the planning, implementation and optimization of the applications for which he/she is responsible (application development lifecycle)
- Participates in the management of the IS performance
- Promotes the IS cartography through communication activities
- Anticipates changes and their impacts on the IS in conjunction with the domain architects
- Contributes to the development of the strategic IS plan
- Contributes to the choice of new solutions that meet the company's needs, in line with the IS architecture recommendations and more globally with the IS strategy.
APPLICATION QUALITY MANAGEMENT
- Ensures the availability, performance and quality of operation of the applications under his/her responsibility is maintained through appropriate actions
- Ensures the measurement of usage and quality of service indicators in order to monitor the use and satisfaction of users with regard to the IS
- Ensures the respect of the rules of implementation and use of the IS in accordance with the norms and standards of the company, and in accordance with the defined service contracts.
- Is responsible for the creation and maintenance by his/her teams and architects of the functional and technical documentation of the applications
- Is responsible for the control and use of the applications
- Participates in controlling the operating costs of the information system
APPLICATION SUPPORT (level 2 and 3)
- Ensures that incidents and user requests are taken care of until they are resolved (level 2 and 3 application support)
- Participates in the reduction of user requests by promoting documentation, autonomy and automation of request processing
- Informs on technical evolutions of applications and services
- Coordinates, manages, and leads the staff of his department
- Defines the objectives of the members of his/her team, organizes regular reviews and evaluations at the end of the year
- Promotes the growth and development of the skills of his/her staff
- Plans and controls the activities of the entity
- Distributes the workload according to the forecasted evolution of the workforce and skills of his/her entity
- Defines the needs in terms of resources and skills and ensures that these needs are in line with the capacity of the team
Qualifications and Skills
- Always demonstrates the Lyreco values. Excellence, Respect, Agility, Passion
- High energy level, stress resistant with positive open mindset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT applications and solutions development
Professional skills & abilities
- Good knowledge of functional domain he/she is in charge
- Experience and awareness of agile software development methodology,
- Great communication skills – discussing and consulting problems with team members,
- Willingness to develop your career as a leader
- Good interpersonal skills and natural leadership
- Communicative English
- Proven experience with OOP best in .NET or JAVA
- Proven experience with Databases,
- Proven experience with delivery of solution architecture