At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:-
- Manage and grow product sections under your care through strong product selection, good pricing management and strong suppliers sourcing.
- Build and manage product suppliers effectively. This includes ability to receive good supplier marketing contributions & rebates, good product cost price for long-term partnership relationship growth.
- Carry market evolution study and trends accurately to develop solid product strategies and tactics to grow our company bottom line, expand market share & achive margin goals.
- Collaborate effectively with Customer Marketing Teams in providing them with product knowledge, product information and analytical input in timely manner for effective marketing campaigns.
- Carry out effective communication plan with logisitc, sales and customer sercvice team to ensure resepctive cross departmental stakeholders well received information on all Product Marketing strategies and tactics.
- Responsible for effective strategic purchasing and budget achievement (supplier's back and program), timely management on no/slow movers products, validation on new suppliers and product listing.
- Handle end-to-end product sourcing required arrangement (i.e government tax, custom duty, delivery timeleap etc) within Malaysia, Singapore or International and following group marketing guideline
- Ensure quality supplier and product sourcing process is meeting company ISO standard and group guideline
- Carryout supplier and product review yearly with the management team to ensure performance of the product and suppliers are meeting customers' expectation.
- All other adhoc reasonable assignment assigned to you from time to time
- Degree in Marketing or Business or a combination of education and experience in a related field
- Experience with SAP, and high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel),
- Strong supplier sourcing skills, product margin knowlegde, good data analysis skill
- Strong time management
- Good team player, and ability to work with various type of personality
- 5 years working experience in marketing/supply chain function with minimum 3 year in within marketing Sales/Product management experience in Office Supplies/FMCG/Consumer Products markets
- Salary offer between SGD 3,000 - SGD 3,500 per month.
- Only candidate complete with COVID booster shot and eligible to work in Singapore will be considered