Channel Marketing Manager Nespresso
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
You are Tenacious, Professional, Fair and Tough. The likelihood is you are established, but eager for your next opportunity, that has not come fast enough.
Well, here’s your chance…
We have a vacancy for a Channel Marketing Manager to drive our Nespresso business to business Sales across our UK markets. You will have the opportunity to get involved with Lyreco customer conversion campaigns and lead generation for the Sales force. You will be responsible for transforming the Nespresso proposition and will play a crucial part in revolutionising how we engage within the market.
You will need to demonstrate your lead generation capabilities. You will have a strong personality; a cheeky sense of fun and social skills is a must. You will possess good analytic skills, and ability to articulate innovative ideas with clarity and simplicity would be an advantage.
You will love;
- Early responsibility and scope to use your initiative
- Responsibility for the full marketing plan
- Leveraging our internal marketing communications to support you in achieving sales growth
- Partnering with our Sales teams to deliver marketing materials and support
- Getting involved with the creation of campaigns in line with the business ambition
We would love to give you;
- A competitive remuneration package
- The ability to make your reputation in B2B sales globally acknowledged (we are a $3 billion international company)
- Huge career and growth opportunities
Work in a fun and lively environment with a clear and direct management team! You will be a key member of the Nespresso team. This is an incredible opportunity for an outstanding person; if you believe this is YOU, don’t hesitate to apply or call Mollie Hughes for a confidential discussion on + 44 (0)7814 078170
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.