At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
We believe our people are an essential ingredient to the success of the company and we are committed to provide a positive, productive and supportive work environment where all employees are valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join our Product and Services Team, based at our Head office in Telford.
Lyreco are much more than just a workplace solutions company; we are partners in our customer’s performance. We are a company that provides everything you need at work, regardless of whether your workplace is an office, at home, a warehouse or a building site. Most importantly, we do that as a socially and environmentally aware and responsible business.
The salary on offer would be up to £25,000 depending on experience, and will include extensive company benefits, including laptop, health care, life insurance, employee discounts and more.
You will love:
- Delivering against the Category, financial targets & budgets for your assigned Category
- Ensure the function is operating in line with the objectives of the business to add value, mitigate supply chain risk and deliver cost savings
- Delivering on set objectives
- Building and fostering external and internal relationships with key stakeholders
We would love to give you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to make your mark in a growing successful Product & Services Department
- Huge growth and development opportunities
Work in a fun and lively environment with a clear and direct management team! You will be a key member of the Product & Services Department. This is an incredible opportunity for an outstanding person; if you believe this is YOU, don’t hesitate to apply now!
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your care.
CVs from agencies will not be accepted.