Quality, Sustainability, Safety and IS Support Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Managing the Safety Officer and IS Desktop Support
- Owning and responsible for internal / external management system audit and process audit programmes (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO45001)
- Ensuring all operational processes are aligned with the quality management systems
- Maintaining all necessary accreditations and certifications.
- Managing the support for the computer hardware environment, telecommunication equipment, infrastructure and maintenance contracts.
- Country leadership for CSR and Sustainability
- Working closely with Lyreco’s Global, IS, QSS and Sustainability Communities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated, flexible, proactive, and problem-solving skills.
- A passionate interest in sustainability
- Experience in Project management and ISO audit
- University degree in information technology or quality management equivalent
- Prior experience in IT support such as network, PCs, Microsoft Servers and SAP
- Good general knowledge at functional level (knowing the basic features of applications) and technical level (incidents, malfunctions, repairs)
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Thai