At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
- Maintaining safety standard and requirement according to ISO45001:2018
- Ensuring that company compliance and all safety regulations are maintained.
- Conducting monthly safety committee meetings to help on sharing and minimizing OHS risk within organization.
- Proactively preventing potential organization risks, and taking right action to solve the risk at the right time in case any risks occur.
- Introducing and implementing effective safety practices within organization.
- Initiating safety activities and campaigns to raise safety awareness of employees.
- Initiate Safety Equipment Inspection Program (Plan/Do/Check/Act)
- Involving in Operation area (Logistic and Sales) to build Occupational health and safety management system
- A bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety. (จ.ป.วิชาชีพ)
- Minimum in 3 years experience in this position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both English and Thai.
- Strong negotiation and good problem solving skill.
- Ability to perform well under pressure in varied situations.
- Ability to work independently whilst being an effective coordinator in order to achieve your goals.
- Based in Distribution Center, Bangsaothong (Free trade zone area)
- Flexibility to travel to Head Quarter (Bhiraj Building, Bi-tec Bangna), and Distribution Center (Bangsaothong), or assigned areas)
- PC literate ; Ms.Office (Excel, Power point, Outlook)