Senior Product Manager
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager – Hygiene to join our Product and Services Team, based at our Head office in Telford.
Lyreco are much more than just a workplace solutions company; we are partners in our customer’s performance. We are a company that provides everything you need at work, regardless of whether your workplace is an office, at home, a warehouse or a building site.
Most importantly, we do that as a socially and environmentally aware and responsible business.
The salary on offer would be up to and including £40,000 depending on experience, and will include extensive company benefits, including laptop, health care, life insurance, employee discounts and more.
Reporting to the Head of Category for Life at Work, you will lead a team of Product Managers to drive success and achieve results, alongside a wider team within Product and Services, supporting senior team members in driving commercial growth and profit.
- Developing the “Buy for Less” strategy within Product and Services
- Develop our Supplier Strategy
- Management of our range of Products, including the simplification of our range
- Management of the Stock lifecycle
- Promotion of cost saving strategies and business efficiencies
- Deliver a pioneering Sustainability plan for your category
- Working with our supplier partners to buy better where needed to enable our virtuous circle of growth.
- Deliver a market leading digital transformation plan for your Category, focused on maximising this switch in customer behaviour.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of core Buying and or Procurement experience, ideally from within your designated Experience of driving an ‘’end to end’’ P&L with an understanding of the product and stock lifecycle.
- Experience of working within a B2B Buying model would be advantageous.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be to demonstrate that you are a born natural leader, with excellent negotiation skills and an ability to win through a team, with the ability to build trust, respect, and rapport quickly and at all levels.
The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
Lyreco is an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and applications from all individuals are encouraged.
CVs from agencies will not be accepted.