Service & Project Manager (H/F)
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Lyreco is a worldwide distributor of workplace products, with its corporate headquarters in Valenciennes, North of France. Privately owned, the company was founded in 1926 by the Gaspard family. Lyreco is covering 25 countries with direct presence along with a further 17 countries supported by 15 Strategic Partners.
We are looking for a Service & Project Manager to improve our current offering by introduction of new services in the different product categories. New services should develop our value proposition, reflecting the market trends and needs of our B2B customers both in Europe & Asia. The other main task is to deliver specific category projects which enable expansion of categories.
You are familiar with the new agile ways of developing services as well as co-creation models to get to MVP’s and testing. You have a strong character, take ownership and persevere to come to development. This is an ideal role when you have excellent networking skills, the desire and passion to pro-actively introduce, drive and create new services.
- Co-Define Services & Projects roadmap with Group Category Directors & Marketing Director
- Map and Understand the different market trends & customer needs in various countries across Europe & Asia
- Research, Map actual and present future services for category development
- Co-ordinate and lead the service projects from piloting up to roll-out phase across defined countries
- Management of complex, cross-departmental projects
- Close after Go-live follow up of all implemented services & projects
- To share Best practices and support countries with Services development
- To work closely with the internal stakeholders, keeping an eye on compatibility with others projects, risk management, cost control and quality
- Close connection & Proximity to the company senior management
The job requires travel activities to the Lyreco subsidiaries, whilst the role has a HQ based office, hence the successful candidate will be expected to be present in Marly, France.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record in services development & implementation
- Experience in the Service industry and good knowledge of multi-category, logistical issues is advantage
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to define the way to sell and to price services in Corporate environment
- Outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business creative & independent personality
- Sound commercial judgement and leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a management position
- Preferably higher education or university degree
- Fluent English (French or other second or third language is a pre)
Lyreco France est certifié Top Employer 2021 pour la 10ème année consécutive.