Supply planner - Tempo determinato 1 anno
At Lyreco, we believe in working together for tomorrow, which means constantly looking to innovate and evolve so that our employees, customers and business continue to grow and develop. We believe in a culture that values our employees and inspires them to be the best they can be and our core values of passion, excellence, respect and agility play a key part in this. Through a perfect blend of people, technology and our corporate social responsibility strategy, our future looks bright.
Reporting to the Demand and Supply Manager, he/she will manage a group of suppliers of products for sale, to ensure stock coverage and level of service in line with business targets.
He/She will work in the Planning team following the activities of forecasting, planning and allocation stock in warehouse.
• Purchasing planning in order to achieve target in terms of service level and stock coverage
• Logistic analysis (on time deliveries, warehouse receiving workload, suppliers service level)
• Logistic updates with local and international suppliers on a daily basis
• Overstock and slow movers analysis
• Managing of customized products (stock rotation, sales, minimum order quantity , reporting
• Managing of delivery lead times, coverage profiles and security stocks
• Study and analysis of SAP internal process to improve the planning activities
• Study and deployment logistic KPI in support of decision making and valuation processes
•support and relate with the others department (Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service and Warehouse)
Qualifications and Skills:
• Degree in management engineering
• Previous experience in planning and procurement
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good relation approach
• Problem Solving
• Proactivity and agility
• Good l English
• Excellent in the use of Excell
• SAP basic knowledge