Area Sales Representative
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Area Sales Representative
Location: County Clare/South Galway
Salary: from €33,000 per annum + commission, company car, laptop, mobile phone
Remote Working - Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Representative to join our Field Sales Team covering the County Clare/South Galway area. As an Area Sales Representative, you will work closely with external customers to deliver an excellent customer experience, as well as growing existing business and securing new business.
As an Area Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Effectively managing, developing, and growing an assigned territory area to consistently achieve sales and margin targets.
- Developing new relationships with prospective customers through various communication channels and building long lasting relationships with your customers.
- Attending and recording enough existing customers facing visits daily to achieve target sales outcomes and maintain customer relationships.
- Consistently win a targeted number of new customers worthy of SMB status within a defined prospect area.
- Targets are challenging, yet reasonable, and very rewarding – your promotions are based on results, and we always recognise hard work.
The ideal Area Sales Representative will be:
- Self-driven with the ability to perform in an autonomous environment, results orientated with a positive attitude.
- Excellent communicator that quickly establishes successful business relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Proven track record of winning and developing business in the B2B arena, Able to prospect and identify new leads.
- First class organisation and time management skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Full driving licence with no more than 7 penalty points
- There may be an occasional requirement for overnight stay
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company Car
- Excellent commission scheme
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community. We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted