Customer Service Team Leader
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Job title: Customer Care Team Leader
Dept/Division: Customer Care
Reports to: Customer Services Team Leader
Working hours: Mon- Fri 9am-5.30pm
Salary : Competitive- Dependant on experience
To manage day to day activity and development of a team of customer care advisors, within the WISE customer care team. Key activities are to ensure the team delivers customer satisfaction and generates customer loyalty whilst dealing expertly with a wide variety of customer interactions, following the Group best practice and WISE standards. Act as a voice of our customer to ensure management priorities are focused most on what matters to them.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Fully accountable for the quality and performance of personal and team activity, meeting agreed target levels across all channels to include Voice, Email and Chat.
- Ensuring the team always follow current Customer Care procedures and manage their workload professionally and efficiently.
- Provision of a consistent, first class customer service and support to all customers and sales teams.
- Act as an escalation point and take responsibility for investigating and managing customers complex requests.
- Monitor and review the team’s performance using productivity and quality data/reports, tackling, and addressing training issues and performance quickly and effectively. Keeping in line with business procedures to ensure the highest possible standards of customer care are maintained.
- Continually develop and motivate the team to improve performance in all areas, including customer satisfaction, quality metrics, response times and service levels.
- Develop and maintain great team spirit and a supportive attitude between team members and colleagues.
- To understand the workflow volumes and tasks in the team/department, having the ability to resource and forecast correctly.
- Involvement in Customer Care projects to drive improvements in efficiencies and service.
- Work with a continuous improvement mindset and regularly make recommendations to Management about changes that will improve performance, improve employee engagement, and/or reduce unnecessary cost and enhance the customer experience.
- To comply and enforce all company quality, health and safety, environmental and other policies, procedures, and standards. Ensure the team are fully informed and always adhere to these directives, always promoting a safe and healthy working environment.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be requested by a manager/supervisor.
- Carry out duties in a way which promotes fairness in all matters, and which engenders trust.
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire a team.
- Passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience to drive loyalty and sales.
- Can make sound judgments regarding people's skills, character, and motivations with the ability to gain trust and respect of others.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced workload, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Experience of working with SAP, Zendesk and Genesys would be a benefit.
- Good level of IT skills
- Ability to analyse data and define appropriate next steps/actions as appropriate.
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Interested, please Apply Now!
Agency CV’s will not be accepted.