At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
- Provides ad-hoc support for projects and initiatives where problem-solving and/or analytical skills are needed
- Developing analytics models and insights for applications to drive efficiency or revenue
- Manages full analysis cycle – from data analysis, through presenting conclusions until influencing others on the execution of new strategy in the business
- Develops a thorough understanding of business goals and issues, interprets business needs into data and analytical requirements, and then to analytical/reporting solutions
- Leads analytical projects of low and medium complexity supporting various areas of business
- Supports in identifying data integrity and quality issues, ensures accuracy, completeness, and consistency of incoming data from multiple sources
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the other enabling teams to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- 1,5+ year experience working in data related field, experience working as a data analyst leveraging BI would be an advantage
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills,
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience in project management would be an advantage
- Experience in acting as business analyst would be an advantage
- Power BI / DAX experience,
- SQL querying experience,
- Ability to conduct research for data and reporting issues as required
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English