At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Salary: €25,000 - €30,000 per annum + commission
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm ( Hybrid working )
We have an exciting opportunity for Sales Representatives to join our Team in Dublin. As a Sales Representative, you will manage a group of customers with a focus on retaining and growing business.
We are looking for enthusiastic Sales Representatives who will thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused telesales environment. This role involves growing business sales and building excellent customer relationships.
Within this role you will be required to qualify a pipeline of potential opportunities.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Effectively manage and develop a customer base in order to exceed set targets.
- Accelerating account spend and looking for opportunities to add products to customers price lists.
- Ensuring all customers within your database receive at least one effective sales call per month and that the customer continue to spend with us on a regular basis.
- Ensuring wherever possible we are capturing the customers complete spend of workplace solutions and office products, using all the reports, promotions, and information available to us to achieve that aim.
- To take and resolve any queries arising within agreed timescales.
The ideal Sales Representative will be:
- An understanding of the principles of salesmanship and negotiation in particular in the field of Inside Sales/Outbound Telesales.
- Have a can-do attitude, be willing to make changes to continuously improve the inside sales proposition and provide constructive feedback on the progress of improvements.
- Experience working in an inside sales / telesales role (preferable, not essential).
- Experience delivering consistent new business results (preferable, not essential).
- Ability to sell and negotiate at all levels within a company hierarchy.
- Highly organised approach to workload, with a motivated and ambitious attitude.
- The ability to make a high number of quality outbound telephone calls in line with agreed targets and objectives.
Lyreco is a great place to work. We believe in fostering a culture that values our people and inspires each of us to be the best we can be. If you want to join a company that is packed with great energy, fun, and a place where you can accelerate your career, then Lyreco is the right place for you!
- Clear career pathways with outstanding development programmes to support your growth and development
- Company Pension
- Private medical insurance after completion of one years’ service
- Life assurance
- 23 days holiday per year, which increases the longer you are with us, + 8 Bank Holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), providing well-being support when you need it
- Health and wellness initiatives
As a diverse and forward-thinking employer, we embed the principles of equality, diversity, and inclusion into everything we do. That includes our staff, customers, suppliers, and our local community.
We’re committed to the wellbeing of all our staff and to the sustainability of our environment.
Agency CV’s will not be accepted