Senior .NET Developer
At Lyreco we all share a common goal to strive for passion, excellence, respect and agility. We are proud to be the European leader and the third largest distributor of workplace products and services in the world
We are committed to the development of our employees and we aim to achieve that by creating a culture that inspires and empowers.
Are you seeking a new challenge? This offer might be for you!
Senior .Net DeveloperAs a Senior .NET Developer you will be responsible for creating new functionalities (80%) and maintaining existing live solutions (20%).
From that role we expect a solid knowledge and experience in creating backend .net services (70%) as well as frontend applications (30%).The Team has solid eCommerce experience, previously working on D2C eCommerce platform. Currently, we are at the head of creating microservices and tools around the new eCommerce engine using Azure cloud (Azure Dev/Ops, AKS, SQ, etc.).Our main focus is to create a generic tool for product branding that can be applied in different eCommerce solutions.
As a Team we are strongly aiming to provide clean, tested, self explained code. We are using best practices and commonly known tools. We are eager to experiment to find best solutions.
Come join us and help us and evolve!
- Development and support of services and tools for e-commerce platform
- Containerization of solutions
- Creating CI/CD on Azure DevOps
- Creating Unit, Integration and Acceptance tests
- Creating database designs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- 3+ years of experience in data storage technologies: SQL/NoSQL
- Experience in frontend languages (Vue.js, React or Angular would be a plus)
- Experience in building CI/CD solutions
- Experience with cloud solutions would be an advantage
- Experience in writing solutions using DDD architecture would be a plus
- Good English communications skills, both written and spoken