In order to reduce our impact on the planet, we aim to:
- Use and sell products and services that contribute to protecting the planet and its people. Our target is to earn 90% of our total turnover from our Sustainable Selection.
- Embrace Circular Economy, byclosing the loop in our internal consumption and external selling.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our company vehicles and switch entirely to low- and zero-emission vehicles. The emissions that we cannot reduce will be offset.
- Reduce the impact of our business travel and offset the emissions that we cannot reduce.
- Reduce the environmental impact of our owned company facilities and switch to 100% of renewable energy.
Lyreco sustainable selection
In 2023, Lyreco is launching its “Sustainable Selection”, a new progressive assessment methodology that is clearer and closer to our long-term sustainability goals. It aims to strengthen our procurement process at Lyreco with more sustainable initiatives, actions and decisions. Our target is to reach 90% of our sales to be earned from the sale of sustainable selection.
Sustainable By Lyreco marketplace
At Lyreco, we believe that tomorrow’s sustainable workplaces are being built today. We work in a sector that is constantly evolving, and we strive to provide our customers with a responsible, innovative, and eco-designed offer that meets their changing needs.
Low emissions delivery
As delivering goods is a core business of Lyreco, we are continuously innovating and reducing our CO2e impact thanks to route optimisation and low- and zeroemissions vehicles. With our new sustainability strategy, we aim to switch our entire company fleet to low- and zero-emissions vehicles by 2026. The emissions that we cannot reduce will be offset.