Collaboration is key to achieving sustainable progress and working with partners is essential in creating a better future for our planet.
By pooling our resources and expertise, we can tackle complex challenges, innovate new solutions, and create meaningful change that benefits both people and the planet.
To support Progress
We will continue to:
- Actively listen to our customers and work with our suppliers to progress
We expect our suppliers to respect the same ethical requirements that we do, and to conduct their activities in accordance with our Suppliers Code of Ethics. We also expect them to implement the policies and procedures necessary to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and to ensure that these commitments are followed up with all their partners and subcontractors.
- Communicate our experience of sustainable initiatives and best practices for all stakeholders (Ecovadis, ISO26000)
We make an impact
We will continue to make an impact by:
- Educating all stakeholders about our ethical frameworks (including GDPR).
- Inserting Sustainability KPI`s into Lyreco people’s performance reporting.
- Encouraging our customers to consume more responsibly (sustainability awards, etc).
- Engaging our suppliers to produce more responsibly.
The way we engage with our network to drive sustainable practices.
Engaging our stakeholders over the long-term through our Sustainability Strategy and actions is essential to reaching our sustainability goals and to supporting continuous improvement across all our activities.
Engaging our suppliers to produce more responsibly
Group Supplier Day 2022
Every year, Lyreco hosts the Group Suppliers Day.
This is an opportunity for Lyreco employees and Lyreco suppliers to share their projects and perspectives, and we are proud to recognise some of our suppliers with awards. The last one took place on the 4th of April, near Brussels, Belgium.
The evaluation is based on four criteria of equal importance: sustainability, logistics, competitiveness, and category management performance.
The same evaluation criteria applies in other countries that we operate in, where annual awards are also held at local level.
Certifications & recognictions
Trust and clarity are essential to meeting our customers' environmental expectations and requirements for the highest quality.
- An ISO Management system, adapted to our subsidiaries' specific needs
- Recognised environmental labels and certifications
- The Lyreco Sustainable Selection methodology